The Lansing Bless Fest is a two day variety music festival. Held at Adado Riverfront Park, Free admission to all concerts and free lunch is provided. Free fun kids area, free raffles and free giveaways! Helpful services are freely offered from local organizations. People need a blessing that’s why we are here! Join us for the annual Lansing Bless Fest!
The LANSING BLESS FEST - 2020 - Sat. Aug. 29th
Adado Riverfront Park 8-29-20
300 N. Grand Ave. Lansing MI 48933
* Seating and shade (tents) are provided
* There's free bottled water
* Bring some cash to buy merchandise from the bands
* There's lots of instant giveaways
* Stick around for our major raffle prizes
* Sunscreen is always a good idea
* Take some time and tour our tented booths
On designated locations on park grounds.(North & South)
LCC Gannon Parking Ramp (Grand Ave.)
Grand Ave. (free on Friday after 5pm all day on Sat.)
Nearby streets. (free Friday after 5pm and all day Sat.)
2020 STAGE SCHEDULE
To Be Announced
Stage Sponsored by: Looking Up
*Schedules are subject to change.
The Birth of the Lansing Bless Fest
Thank You to our Friends and Partners
Download the Comic
"The Birth of The Lansing Bless Fest" This short comic tells how Rev. Rudy Henderson was inspired to start this amazing all free festival.