The LANSING BLESS FEST
2021 - Sat. Aug. 28th, 1 pm - 9 pm
Adado Riverfront Park 8-28-21
300 N. Grand Ave. Lansing MI 48933
1pm - 9 pm
The Lansing Bless Fest is a variety music festival. Held at Adado Riverfront Park, Free admission to all concerts, free raffles and free giveaways! People need a blessing that’s why we are here! Join us for the annual Lansing Bless Fest!
Sean Holland - Jazz 7:30 pm
* Social distancing will be utilized
* Masks and hand sanitizer will be available for free
* Seating and shade (tents) are provided
* There's free bottled water
* Bring some cash to buy merchandise from the bands
* There's lots of instant giveaways
* Stick around for our major raffle prizes
* Sunscreen is always a good idea
On designated locations on park grounds.(North & South)
LCC Gannon Parking Ramp (Grand Ave.)
Grand Ave. (free on Sat.)
Nearby streets. (free on Sat.)
2021 STAGE SCHEDULE
To Be Announced!
Stage Sponsored by: Looking Up
*Schedules are subject to change.
The Birth of the Lansing Bless Fest
Thank You to our Friends and Partners
Download the Comic
"The Birth of The Lansing Bless Fest" This short comic tells how Rev. Rudy Henderson was inspired to start this amazing all free festival.