Please SAVE the Dates!
ONE GATHERING SERVICE
Church In The Park
6 PM - 8 PM
Lansing Bless Fest Weekend 2023!
LANSING BLESS FEST
THE ONE GATHERING
An all Rap and Hip Hop event. Come out for good clean music, free snacks, fun for kids, basketball 3 point contest and lots of free raffles.
Blessings you can count on. This ALL FREE event will bring, music, food, fun and lots of freebies! Join us at Lansing's Adado Riverfront Park for a fun, faith-filled time out for the entire family.
The Bible says unity is a beautiful thing. Let's gather together as "One" under the cross of Jesus Christ. Connect as Christians and create an opportunity for the people of Lansing to experience God.
HOW TO DONATE
Make Checks Out to
P.O. Box 331
East Lansing, MI 48826
HOW TO VOLUNTEER
Pre-Festival Flyer Teams
Set Up and Tear Down
BE A VENDOR OR MINISTRY PARTNER
Partners Wanted For Bless Fest!
Do you want to get the word out about your new "thing"?
Are you looking to connect with people and give back?
We can help. We can offer a FREE 10x10 area for your business, nonprofit, church or organization.
Here's the basics.
1. No fees to participate!
2. We allow full engagement with customers but NO SALES PLEASE, Bless Fest is a day of giving back.
3. NO POLITICS. Bless Fest is a day of unity not politics.
4. Feel free to bring your own tent, tables and chairs but we can help with tables and chairs however supply is limited.
Bands & Artists Wanted For Bless Fest!
Do you want to perform at the Lansing Bless Fest?
Here's the basics.
1. Fill out the form HERE.
2. We are a Christian Festival, we only book bands/artists who reflect that message.
3. If chosen to perform we will provide a space for you to sell merchandise.
4. We NEED a sample of your music. You can provide this on the form.
PERFORM AT THE BLESS FEST!
THINK TWICE TV
Think Twice TV is our site for TRUE LIFE STORIES, insight into the Bible and the perfect place to GROW YOUR FAITH! Share a story with someone today!
YOU TUBE CHANNEL
We are always busy making new media! Stop by our YouTube channel to see what we are cooking up!
HOPE & HEALING
Watch our new short film "Cake For Breakfast" what starts off as a lighthearted father son moment leads into something much deeper. Find hope & healing Here.